Welcome to CMH
CMH Campus and History
Board of Trustees
2015 - 2016 School Calendar
In the News
Contact Us and Directions
Great Outdoor Weekend at CMH
Pre-Primary (Half and All Day: Ages 3 - 6)
Juniors Program (Ages 6 - 9)
Seniors Program (9 - 12)
Children with Learning Differences
Before and After School Care
After School Enrichment Programs
Nature Notes with our CMH Naturalist
Pre-Primary and Elementary Program Summaries
Enrollment and Tuition Forms
Schedule a tour
Give to the Annual Fund
Fundraising Events and Programs
You are here:
1. How is the Montessori education different from traditional public, private, and parochial programs?
2. Where does the CMH curriculum come from?
3. What if my child isn’t a self-directed learner?
4. Does CMH offer early bird and after school care?
5. How are lunches handled?
6. How is school transportation handled?
7. How is academic progress reported?
8. What type of discipline is employed in the classroom
9. Is toilet-training required in order to enter the Pre-Primary class?
10. Is religious instruction part of the curriculum?
11. Is there any research that supports Montessori education?
12. Can I volunteer at Children’s Meeting House?
13. Where do children go after CMH? Do they transition to traditional schools easily?
NFL Live Stream Reddit